Highly effective drug used for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It is also indicated in such diseases as depressive state, asthenic syndrome, chronic cholecystitis and urinary acid diathesis, and vascular dystonia of the hypotonic type.
All preparations of the Soma series have both common properties, which makes them in some cases interchangeable and individual. Below are the general properties of drugs:
Preparations of the Soma series are not an extract from medicinal plants and do not contain preservative substances. Preparations “Soma” – a holistic product of the most complex biological technologies. With such technologies, plant materials are processed by special microorganisms. In this case, the active substances are in an aqueous solution precisely in the form in which they can be completely absorbed by the body. The solution also contains all related substances. In the manufacture of preparations of the Soma series, individual healing components are not extracted. Soma cannot be divided into separate components without losing its healing properties.
All preparations of the Soma series are a liquid product of natural biological synthesis of plant raw materials without taste and smell, containing organ mineral complexes and physiologically active complexing organic substances. Soma contains: nicotinamide, long chain saturated alcohols, condensed cyclic hydrocarbons with unsaturated bonds. Of particular interest is the presence of recently discovered substances in Soma. These are flavonoids – substances that protect cells (prevent inflammation, slow down cell aging, inhibit the development of cancer cells, reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases).
The preparations of the Soma series also contain the richest set of trace elements, which, with daily prophylactic administration, fully compensates for their deficiency in the body.
Preparations of the Soma series, such as Soma, Soma-2, Soma-3, SoMatrix and BaoTan, have both common and individual properties. The drug “Soma” is a base product. Therefore, all other preparations of the Soma series, regardless of the intended purpose, have all the properties characteristic of the Soma base product. Differences of preparations from the base product consist in the fact that certain properties of the base product were strengthened with the aim of purposeful impact on individual organs. In the preparations “Soma-2”, “Soma-3” and “BaoTan” the concentrations of biologically active substances are also increased.
The main properties of drugs “Soma”
In most cases, “Soma” is taken to restore the homeostasis of the body and as a general tonic. A very powerful positive result is manifested when “Soma” is taken as an additional tool to the main course in the treatment of many diseases, including such as:
- hepatitis (including viral), liver cirrhosis, cholecystitis;
- chronic disorders of cerebral circulation (eliminates dizziness, improves memory), stroke prevention, increasing ischemic stroke, post-stroke states;
varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, darkening of the skin around the veins, trophic ulcers, diabetic foot;
- impaired peripheral circulation (relieves pain, fatigue, numbness and swelling in the extremities);
- deterioration of blood biochemical parameters in diabetes;
- gastritis, gastrointestinal ulcer, spastic colitis, hemorrhoids;
- reduction of the body’s defenses (immunodeficiency, including due to stress, physical overload, proximity to the screens of monitors and televisions);
frequent respiratory diseases, especially in children, chronic fatigue syndrome;
- significant blood loss, conditions after operations; conditions after radiation and chemotherapy;
- osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, chronic radiculitis, arthrosis, arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic, chlamydial);
- stress, sleep disturbance, chronic fatigue syndrome, “manager’s syndrome”, nervous breakdowns of mood in adolescents;
- dependence on alcohol, on substances with narcotic properties;
- decrease in sexual potency due to the deterioration of microcirculation and lack of confidence;
- trophic ulcers, burns, intractable dermatosis;
The use of Soma is very effective in:
- prevention of mastopathy, myoma, cervical erosion, endometriosis, benign cysts, polyps;
- prophylaxis and rehabilitation for prostate adenoma;
- prevention and treatment of asthma, allergic manifestations and other diseases associated with impaired immune system and metabolic disorders of the body.
Soma is recommended to be taken in conjunction with any drugs, as this increases the effect of the drug itself, and the side effects are reduced. Soma incompatibility with other drugs have not been identified.